Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I took a long nap today. I know the naps are good for me, since I am pregnant. I get so tired I can hardly function at night. And I have had a sore throat, but I don't like having to get going again. I have a hard time getting up and going. And today I was awakened with news of some problems at school. Then I went out to water plants and realized that the cool weather has not been nice to my garden. The pumpkins and potatos are black in leaves and wilted looking. Then it is dry, but since it is cold and nights are colder I should probably wait to water them until morning. I am sad about my yard and garden. I feel like I try so hard, but I can't stay up on top of it. I can't even mow the lawn. And it sorely needs more then my husbands schedule can give it. Then I come back into my house. What a mess. I want to leave it all right now. Escape. Escape the problems. The stress. The mess. The unrealized dreams and wishing I could do things I can't. Lack of money, health or time or energy.
I have been pretty healthy in comparison this pregnancy. I haven't thrown up even once! That is amazing, because it was a regular concern all the other four times. But I have still dealt with migraines which went away with other pregnancies. I try to vary what I do so as to not over do it. And I have done better, but I did get a migrain Monday and the last several days I have been struggling more with morning sickness then what I had gotten used to. I don't want to cook or be in the kitchen and sometimes the house. Today I gave into my craving for beef and bought a good bit and tried to steak it on the stove. I think it helped the craving for the red meat, but it didn't turn out well. It was edible. Tough. But it is frustrating because it is so much more expensive then what I usually spend on one meal. (and then since I don't usually buy it I don't know how to cook it right so that it is as enjoyable to eat as it is expensive.)
Anyway, the first half of the day was good. I took the girls to the library, the park and we did a little shopping (remember the meat?) Then we got the boys and came home. I read to Rebekah and Ella a little before I lay Rebekah down for a nap. Ate and did a little sudoko. Then I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment