Monday, April 11, 2011

Im back

I'm back on the medicine. I talked with the doctor on the phone Monday. He put me back on and with the original dose. I feel a mixture of sadness and of relief. I so wanted to be done with it, with depression. I also don't like having to pay for the medicine. But at least now I know I can do the talking with the doctor on the phone. That saves me money. :) and crazy as it seems for one who doen't like talking to most people on the phone (exception is family and close friends) especially not business and not in swedish.... I preffered that. I hope that I will feel more stable. I could accept my new calling as seminary teacher with faith because I have hope that in the coming weeks my capabilities will be expanded as the medicine takes effect. Me right now... well I probably am not up to it. But I have a little time as we decide how to approach it. THere hasn't been a teacher here so we need to determine a bunch of things. So I said yes hoping I won't feel overwhelmed. Eventhough that was my initial. I went in thinking, the stake president wants to talk to both of us, maybe he wants to get an idea how are family is doing. I thought.... along those lines because it was a hard week. Very little time for my husband to be home. A lot of church stuff, both planned on and not. And the car was parked in the driveway, waiting for parts. It still needs work. But we are driving it again. Anyway, I am back, on the medicine, admitting I have depression, I am on the up. I have faith. I have hope. I have love.

No comments:

Post a Comment